August 16, 2011

Summer 2011

So this summer is basically over and I honestly didn't that much. I enjoyed it don't get me wrong but it was kind of more of a chill summer, which is ironic because i graduate in may. Im not going away for college this year, I think thats why things haven't been so crazy. I am staying here and going to TCC. Which is the community college here in town. Im actually pretty excited about starting school. I finally decided what I want to study. As of now I am planning on majoring in business and minoring in political science. Its not going to be easy by any means but I know that in the end it'll be worth all of it. Well one of the things I did do this summer was get my macbook pro, for college of course, but how can you not take pictures on your webcam, you know the crazy ones no one should EVER see? ha well here are a few of me and my friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment